OLD PAGE CONTENT.
Use this to copy/paste into new scheme, then delete this Text block.
- High school diploma/GED (advanced education, a plus)
- Comprehensive experience with foreign and domestic vehicles
- Valid State-issued driver’s license
- Ten or more years of automotive repair experience
- Master-level proficiency in brakes, shocks, struts, steering & suspension,
engine work, preventative maintenance, etc.
- Experience using shop equipment such as lifts, welders, diagnostic
- Computer and diagnostic preferred
- Must have own tools and toolbox
- ASE certifications a plus, but not required
- NY State Inspector License a plus
- Performing diagnostics and completing repairs to specifications in a
- Inspecting vehicles for additional repairs or maintenance needed
- Ability to repair vehicles independently, while also well in a team
- Assist and oversee junior technicians in their repairs
- Inform Management of any change in a vehicle’s status
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with strong problem solving skills
- Eagerness to continuously learn new technical and auto industry-related
information and techniques by taking new auto-related courses, studying
technical and industy bulletins, magazines and websites
- Consistently take the extra steps needed to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Use of clean language and clear communication
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience and expertise
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Vacation (varies by length of successful employment)
- Friendly and causal work atmosphere
- Monthly company snacks, lunches, etc.